Execution of sale deed for property with POA

HI All, Me and my wife made agreement to sale with builder for a flat in nagpur and we now want to execute sales deed. Since we are located in pune now and my wife is unable to travel, Can we make specific POA on my name and perform sales deed and mutation later, we both should be owner. Please help.

Dear Sir,
You can take a registered power of attorney from your wife and get the sale deed registered at Nagpur. Since you have purchased a flat from the Developer the issue of mutation will not arise, after the possession of the flat a Co-Operative Society will be formed, the share certificate will be issued in your name and your wife's name and you both will be the joint owners of the flat. In you need further assistance, feel free to get in touch with me.

Yes you can execute sale deed on the basis of POA holder of your wife, you have to get the POA registered in your name with specific right to sale the flat. For furter clarification add more details or kindly call or revert

LH House, Bangalore