Execution of sale deed for property with POA

HI All, Me and my wife made agreement to sale with builder for a flat in nagpur and we now want to execute sales deed. Since we are located in pune now and my wife is unable to travel, Can we make specific POA on my name and perform sales deed and mutation later, we both should be owner. Please help.

Answers (2)

238 votes

Dear Sir,
You can take a registered power of attorney from your wife and get the sale deed registered at Nagpur. Since you have purchased a flat from the Developer the issue of mutation will not arise, after the possession of the flat a Co-Operative Society will be formed, the share certificate will be issued in your name and your wife's name and you both will be the joint owners of the flat. In you need further assistance, feel free to get in touch with me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

168 votes

Yes you can execute sale deed on the basis of POA holder of your wife, you have to get the POA registered in your name with specific right to sale the flat. For furter clarification add more details or kindly call or revert

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles