Degree related issues. How to proceed ahead sir/madam ?

Sir ek question h mera personal Sir Maine btech kiya h regular 2008 to 2012 Maine btech ki classes ki h lekin usi period me Maine 2009 to 2012 regular bsc kar li ek college se is college me attendance ka jugad kar Leta aur exam de deta tha ye bhi regular h ab meri govt job lagne wali h to muje aap ye bata do ki yadi kisi ne mere against complaint kar di to mere sath hoga kya meri job chali jayegi kya hoga mere sath Is chhakar me muje upsc ki preparation karne se bhi dar lag raha h abhi meri job Ssc se lagne wali h Please sir reply jarur kar Dena kya hoga mere sath koi case kar dega to Mai Bach jaunga ki ni job to ni jayegi kya hoga bahut tension h sir please reply Karna sari possibilities bata Dena kya hoga

Answers (1)

94 votes

i hope it is cleared to you that at a same time you only adopt one degree regularly, and your doubt is true if you hide your degree before govt. job and some body complaint against you it affect in your carrier, so my suggestion is that first of all you voluntary nullify any one degree, by any excuse. etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles