One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate MD Faiz

Advocate MD Faiz

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate MD Faiz has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Faiz provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Faiz enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4895/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate MD Faiz. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate MD Faiz

Q: What to do the new buyer did not registered vehicle in his name

I have sold my bike registered in Jaipur to a buyer in Delhi. I have got the NOC from Jaipur RTO directed to Delhi RTO. But the buyer has not registered the bike against his name and is currently unreachable. I am looking out for options I have so that I dont end up in any issues in future in case the vehicle is not transferred. I have also got my insurance cancelled on the bike

Advocate MD Faiz answered
Dear querist first of all you have to filled a written complaint of cheating in this regard to the concerned S.h.o/police station and also filled a complaint to R.T.O so that if any case if the buyer doing something wrong with your bike so the liability upon the buyer.

Q: Legal procedure for removal of father's name from every document

I want to remove my father's name from every document and my parents are not divorced. I don't want to keep any relation with him. Can anybody suggests me what is the legal way to remove? Only legal way.

Advocate MD Faiz answered
Dear querist, As you want to remove you father name from your every documents, so you should filled declaration suit before the civil court, and so you can declare in suit that you dont want to keep your relation with your parents and you want to remove your father name from your all documents.Note. Provided that this declaration suit may can help you, else no any specific law is not made out regarding your quiery.(M.9953640310)

Q: Procedure for the inter caste marriage

I was Hindu but I married to a Muslim boy after accepting Islam according to Muslim law.i married according to Muslim law firstly I read kalma and complete the whole procedure of nikaah.i didn't inform my parents but now I told my parents about my marriage now I want to settle with my husband permannently.. I did marriage with my free consent nd also want to left home with my will in future can parents create any legal problem?and if yes so what are the safety measures I can take?please answer as soon you can give..

Advocate MD Faiz answered
If you attend the age of majority means above then 18 years so it is all about in your hand you are as per law muslim, your nikaah is valid in eyes of law, but if you registered your marriage as per the government rule it could be more beneficial for your future.

Q: My tenant is not paying any rent from last 4 years what can i do

My tenant is not paying any rent from last 4 years and not reasy to leave the house. I have lodged the FIR to the nearest police station but nothing happened Then I put a case on him 2 years ago ij delhi court but he is kot receiving the summons from the court, hence case is not giing ahead as per my lawyer. How can i get rid of this urgently. As i am leaving on rent due to this and i urgently need my house because of the marriage of my 2 daughters.. 

Advocate MD Faiz answered
Dear querist, first you have to filled a case of suit for eviction, if you have already filled the case and your tenant is not receiving the summon then you can service him through DASTI or publication as the court pass order after this if he is not comming in court then the court may passed the order of ex-party eviction order in favour of you.

Q: What is the procedure of changing of religion what it was before

I was a Muslim. I converted to a hindu at Arya Samaj. But now I realize that at heart I am a Muslim only. I did not converted in the court, it was just the Arya Samaj. Also while the shudhdhi karan they gave me a hindu name. That also I have not changed legally. Now I want to make sure that I am legally a Muslim only. How concrete the Arya samaj certificate holds a position in our constitution? Do I have to legally go to the court and accept Islam again? And rectify my name also (though I didnt change it legally till now, no add in the newspaper etc, but in the affidavit that I gave to the Arya samaj, its mentioned there that I want to be called by this name after the conversion)?

Advocate MD Faiz answered
Dear, querist you was born to be muslim later you convert your religion to hindu and now you again want to became muslim, as per you query at present you are hindu definitely because you adopt hindu religion, but if you want to become muslim again then you should full fill some rituals as per Quran and hadith. And a registered mufti by law certified you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate MD Faiz

Can Advocate MD Faiz represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate MD Faiz can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate MD Faiz?

When you meet with Advocate MD Faiz for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate MD Faiz?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate MD Faiz, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate MD Faiz?

During your initial consultation with Advocate MD Faiz, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate MD Faiz?

It is important to communicate with Advocate MD Faiz regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate MD Faiz?

The cost of hiring Advocate MD Faiz can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.