Date Of Birth Is Different In Birth Certificate And Adhar Card

My date of birth is different is all the documents I have till date including the docs from my school, college and the company where I worked for. Although my real date of birth is different which is apparent in my birth certificate. Is there any way I can sort this issue instead of changing my every single document till date. Is there any loophole in the process to make things right for me?

No Sir, You will have to rectify your date of birth in every document...you may publish in the official gazatte your correct birth date, however that will not be useful to you, as the publication also will not change the date in your documents.