Correction of name in court decree copy wrongly written

In 1992 my grandfather got court decree for 1 acre land. 2)1993 my grandfather implemented and mutation and got land passbooks&title deed. 3)Now am cultivating that land . 4)In court 1992 my grandfather is plaintiff. Other person is defendant.Court given consent decree. 5)But In vakalth & court decree copy defendant father name written wrongly . 6) so now I went to court house and asked for certificate copie.Both plaintiff and defendant is died right now.. Defendant sons are there persent. My question is ### Defendant sons can appeal for Court consent decree right now## Note: Defendant name correct and defendant father name written wrongly in judgement copy and vakalth and court decree

Answers (1)

136 votes

This is M.A. RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

I cant advice anything until and unless examine your all the court papers and Court decree , it is better for you to consult me along with all the papers, My details will be send to your registered E-mail Id.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles