Correction of name in court decree copy wrongly written

In 1992 my grandfather got court decree for 1 acre land. 2)1993 my grandfather implemented and mutation and got land passbooks&title deed. 3)Now am cultivating that land . 4)In court 1992 my grandfather is plaintiff. Other person is defendant.Court given consent decree. 5)But In vakalth & court decree copy defendant father name written wrongly . 6) so now I went to court house and asked for certificate copie.Both plaintiff and defendant is died right now.. Defendant sons are there persent. My question is ### Defendant sons can appeal for Court consent decree right now## Note: Defendant name correct and defendant father name written wrongly in judgement copy and vakalth and court decree

This is M.A. RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

I cant advice anything until and unless examine your all the court papers and Court decree , it is better for you to consult me along with all the papers, My details will be send to your registered E-mail Id.

LH House, Bangalore