Correction of Date of Birth

Dear Sir/Mam, I have a very big problem now its threatening my carrier....My original D.O.B in birth certificate and Passport is 9/11/1992...and in my 10th,12th and graduaion degree it is 9/11/1994(which is incorrect)....What can i do to solve this problem please help me i will be very thankful to you.

Answers (1)

254 votes

You can get is changed till 5 years of passing 10th. You have to file an affidavit in court with proof of age (birth date) and get court order. With this court order, correction will be done by borad. However, it is not easy but not impossible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles