Correction of Date of Birth

Dear Sir/Mam, I have a very big problem now its threatening my carrier....My original D.O.B in birth certificate and Passport is 9/11/1992...and in my 10th,12th and graduaion degree it is 9/11/1994(which is incorrect)....What can i do to solve this problem please help me i will be very thankful to you.

You can get is changed till 5 years of passing 10th. You have to file an affidavit in court with proof of age (birth date) and get court order. With this court order, correction will be done by borad. However, it is not easy but not impossible.