Conversion back to hindu invalidate marriage done under muslim law

Sir, Thank you so much for your reply. If I do the affidavit to Hindu, will my marriage stands invalid.

Sir/Ma'am,

You are most welcome. But your question could not be understood as what affidavit you are doing. But if you convert your religion and then verify it with an affidavit, your marriage will become void unless your spouse remarries you.

marriage cannot happen over affidavit, if you have to the same, you have to approach the court of law citing justiciable reasons for the same and by an order of court the same can be done and by no other way it can be done.

LH House, Bangalore

Well, conversion of religion is your fundamental right guaranteed by our constitution. However subsistence of marriage after conversion is a matter of controversy and depends on various circumstances. The law stands differentiated for a Muslim woman and a muslim man as per the relevant provisions under the Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939.
It is better to consult with a lawyer who practices family and personal law, in this regard.