Clarification regarding re issue of passport due to wrong DOB

Hi, I already have a passport, when I was a minor. And the DOB, given at that time is 11.04.1992. But all my other documents, SSC, Pancard, Aadhaar card , have DOB 11.04.1993. I applied for passport now, and it is placed under review, because, there is a change in DOB.I need a passport , ASAP. Can you please tell me, how to get this problem solved.

Hello,
You have failed to mention what is actually your date of birth.. 1992 or 1993?
Usually a date or the month can be corrected but here there is a years difference, so you have to go with necessary proof file a suit for declaration before the Civil Court making the Corporation- Birth and Death regn. authority a party and then get the necessary correction done. There after get your other documents corrected and apply for your passport.

You may explain the reason for changing the DOB and how do you support your claim for the 1993 DOB
It shows you want to have the benefit of one year for some purpose
If according to you 1993 DOB is correct then you may have to file a case against the authority who made entries as 1992 DOB and get the relief if you are lawfully entitled to