Clarification on documents required to make OBC certificate

How can I make OBC caste certificate in maharashtra I have proof from 90s in maharashtra and have All India caste certificate(Central list caste certificate) from Uttar Pradesh.What are the required documents to make OBC NCL certificate in maharashtra?

Eligibility for applying Cast Certificate in Maharashtra State:

The applicant must be the resident of Maharashtra state

Documents required for the Cast Certificate in Maharashtra:

Applicant must have copy of school leaving or birth certificate

Applicants have address proof (Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/ Driving License)

Applicant must have identity proof (Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID)

Applicant must have filled application form

Caste Certificate of parents, i.e. Father/Great Grand Father/Cousin Uncle/Cousin Brother/Cousin Grand Father

Candidates have proof of living in a state