One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNerul East, Navi Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ibji Majid enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013. He is a member of the Bombay Sessions Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5781/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar

Q: What is the procedure of obtaining legal heir certificate

My father died without making will and the legal heirs are his wife, 2 sons and 1 daughter. He has flat in his name at navi Mumbai of which he has submitted nomination to housing society but it is not signed by him. so our local lawyer told that we have to take legal heirship certificate. Now my questions are: (1) Whether we have to take legal heirship certificate to take charge of the flat? (2) How much is cost for taking legal heriship certificate? 

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar answered
Yes, legal heirship certificate is required for transfer of shares Depending on value of the flat, applicable court fees will be calculated and required to be paid Other Miscellaneous expenses and Legal Fees applicable

Q: Legal rights of the second wife of a divorced man

I m hindu widow with one kid, i want to know that if i m going to legally remarry a legally divorced man then should i get all the rights as wife or his divorced exwife has any rights ? Their divorce took place before two years.

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar answered
Yes, you will get all legal rights of your legally wedded husband. Rights of the ex wife of legally divorced man depends on the terms of divorce, if the husband has agreed for alimony in form of some properties transfer then she can claim rights

Q: Registration of property in the name of buyer before the sale

i am selling my flat i have taken token amount for the same but buyer is asking to register the property because he wants to apply home loan from a bank .As per him after geting home loan he wlll pay remianing amount?Should i regiter ? what should i do ? or is there any other way for the same.Please help me out

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar answered
Part Registration has to be done i.e. agreement for sale with condition specified about balance payment and that sale deed will be registered after receipt of full payment and possession thereafter. As without the agreement for sale bank will not disburse loan amount.

Q: How the PDC cheques payment clearance can be done

I Received two PDC cheques different dates but when I was present the first cheque that was stopped. When I called him he told me wait I'll tell you date to clear amount but he isn't not cleared amount after the 45 day's And second cheque date also over First cheque date is 30/06/2018 Second cheque date is 30/07/2018 Still not clear the payment

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar answered
Validity of cheque is three months, if the cheque is not honoured, you need to send demand notice through advocate within one month of cheque return thereby giving fifteen days time to the drawer of the cheque for making payment. If the drawer fails to honor the demand, then legal case should be filed under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act with one month from the expiry of the demand notice period of fifteen days.

Q: Clarification regarding gift deed

A gift deed has been made in the sole name of father by grandmother in whose name the property is in. Is an NOC required to now change the name in a co-op housing society's musters as that of my father's.

Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar answered
Your query is not clear, whether society is asking for any noc or is that you are just worried if any NOC would be required. For transfer of share certificate, copy of the gift deed along with membership application form is required to be submitted to the society.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar

Can Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar?

When you meet with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ibji Majid Anwar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.