Change of name in title deed of Flat inwife's name after husband death

Christian Husband in Mumbai has left unregistered will(typewritten signed and duly attested by two witnesses in favour of his wife (now widow)also ChristianHow to change name of title deed of flat in Mumbai in her name. Also if a Christian dies intestate leaving behind widow and three children how will property (flat in Mumbai)be shared amongst them . Also as per Indian succession act 1925 will other lineal descendants / consanguial kindred be included /precluded from their share.

A will is not required to be registered compulsory. However in few areas in Mumbai you will have to get probate down from court, in order to get the flat trasfered in your name. Else you may submit a copy of the will on the society for transfer of shares. Property will be shared in equal proportion on widow and kids.