Change of name in 10th and 12th class marksheet

I want to change my name in10and 12 class marksheet i have passed class 10 in 2014 ...But cbse is not allowing it.

Answers (1)

Hello client hru
I have gone through Ur query as per which u want to change it name in Ur 10 - 12th certificate Ur have cleared class 10 I'm 2014.but not the process of name change by CBSE is been denied so regarding this u want help .this is only possible by a court only no Uther way is possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I want to open a cricket academy. I want to know how and where should i get it registered? And regarding the trademark what all documents do i need? W…

Read More

How to correct the name of parents on ssc and hsc marksheet? What is the procedure for that…

Read More

how to change name in educational documents? like cbse marksheets?…

Read More

I have changed my name in 2017 through gazette publication.I have passed the 10th through Bihar School Education Board in 2016.I only want to change m…

Read More