Change in birthday certificate how to correct it

Good day atty.my problem is about the birth certificate of my child .have two birth certificate first was his father surname.but then i found out that our marriage certificate was fake.so i filed a second birth certificate with my surname but now the register erase the second birth certificate .because they that the right one was the first birth certificate.can my child of legal age choose his surname.

Well after attaining legal age, your son can change surname.
Currently the process is to give public notice and have an affidavit in place
With Affidavit and public notice, the change of name has to be notified in official Gazette.
However, in the event you want give effect to change of name of your sin now then a court order would be required for that purpose.