Can wrong affidavit submitted at tehsil office be a punishable offence

My father has dead, but my uncle gave affidavit on tehsil office that his age is 65 year .and further he passed building Cote plan without consent of my father,s legal heir. Can I loved fir against him for wrong affidavit.and how can can it is considered as criminal offfence.

Your uncle corruptly used declaration, as true, in affidavit before public servant i.e. Tehsil, that, your father is alive and his age is 65 yrs old, though he knows it is false declaration and your father is dead. Makes any statement which is false in a declaration is an offence. Yes you can file FIR under Section 199 and 200 of Indian Penal Code against your Uncle.