Can property be transferred without cancellation of a registered POA

Mr A have given a registered power of attorney on stamp paper in 2005 along with a Registerted WILL to Mr B as it was heritage division(VIRASATI VAND) by his father and some other property was given to Mr A.Mr B is living only at that place from 2005 till now.Mr A do registry transfer to Mrs X and after a week Mr B also do registery to her Wife Mrs Y by the power of attorney in may 2017 . Intakal was not done on the name of mrs X and Mrs y. Mrs Y filled case againt Mr A in district court for cancelation of there Registry and intkaal .Moreover Mrs Y filled case in SDM court for stopping inktkaal and Registry done by Mr A. Notably, she got a stay order from court that for stopping inktkaal of this property and to stay freely at that place.In nov 2017, mrs X file case againt mrs y for thecancellation of there registry. After that Mr A filed a report in police station against Mr B and Mrs Y that Mr Y have done 420 with him.Which case can Mr B can file against Mr A under which sections

Answers (1)

94 votes

The complaint will be filed under forgery 467-468, Misappropriation 411, Criminal Breach of Trust. Also these sections has to be seen from the satisfaction of Police's view. If they are not convinced you have to file private complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles