Can niece sell maternal uncle's land without legal heir Certificate

Can a nice sale her maternal uncle's land without any legal hair certificate? can a land be muted in any other's name sending a short notice of 07days for filing objection

Answers (1)

272 votes

Yes can sell if she is the only legal heir of the deceased maternal uncle.suitable averments be made in the deed.for satisfication a public notice be published in the news paper for general information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi Sir, I have a property of 6 acres in Warangal urban district of telangana. It is an agricultural land. We are not in touch with it for more than 5 …

Read More

Sir, I want to run a consultancy for educational purpose (Degree courses, Masters, Engineering, etc.) on my own. What kind of legal help do I need and…

Read More

Hi Can u help me what is the procedure to buy a home where owner died and his wife is willing to sell the property. Who would be the legal hiers. Owne…

Read More

Need advise for what is process for getting heirship or succession certificate which I need to transfer some agricultural land from my deceased dad…

Read More