Can a regular Btech be pursued along with a government job

Dear sir I am doing regular Btech 2nd year course without asking permission while doing a government job . I don't want to submit my Btech documents in this job and want to prepare for other examination Is it legal to do so.

Answers (1)

76 votes

Technically no. You can take permissin and study leave for pursuing the course. If you do behind the back, it will amount to misconduct and the same may be a ground for terminating your services. So dont take a chance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles