Boy is 18 and girl is 20, can we do Court marriage

Sir, This is . I'm just 18 and I love a girl (age 20). We want to marry to each other. Sir, can we do court marriage. Please help us sir. I'm very glad to you. THANKING you

since you are only 18 years old your age marriage is 21 years so you can not get married at this age and the age of the girl is fine at the moment. so you can not get married until you attain the age of 21 years.

If both boy and girl is of legal age then you can marry without the consent of your parents.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE
1. Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee
2. Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons
3. Residential Proof of Marrying Persons.
4. Date of Birth Proof of Marrying Persons.
5. Residential Proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses
6. Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.

In case where you have any threat from the parents of the girl then you can make a complaint in the police station regarding such threat.

LH House, Bangalore