Working in banking sector will the 498A FIR affect my job and career

I married a girl from punjab . After two years seperation she filled 498a and 406 case against me without any reason .. My question is ..i got a job in the banking sector and may i know is this fir impact on my career .. Right now i never visited police atation or no proceeding against me ... Is police do fir on universal portal to spoil boys life .. I am tensed ..pls help me .. Give ne an answer is background verification team fimd easily any FIR against me

Hi, filing an FIR after 2 years of separation amounts to fabricated facts and its credibility in doubt. This FIR may have some impact on your job. As per recent trends, the FIR is visible on govt portal (police website). It is highly recommended that you approach Court of law and get the FIR quashed. Thanks

Respected Sir, such cases always have a effect on boys career. It is better that you engaged a lawyer to have minimize effect on your career. As lawyer can easily dilute such complaints. You can always contact us .

no this fir and case will not effect your career or job, both the section is criminal but new guide line has been issued in this regard, not to worry about this matter, if any inquiry come from police station then go and face,

As per law, the principle is innocent until proven guilty. So, it will not affect your career prospect. Section 406 is usually not attracted in such cases. I can guide you better if I get to know the facts in details.

Recently the hon'ble Supreme Court has given a verdict whereby priliminary enquiry and guidelines have decided, so whatever may be the course it would have to be in terms of the said judgment. Further, you donot have to worry