One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Varun K Chopra

Advocate Varun K Chopra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 5+ user ratings
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Divorce, Family, Immigration, Property, Tax, Corporate, Child Custody, Civil, Banking / Finance, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Varun is an independent legal practitioner in High Courts and Supreme Court working on array of pertinent matters specifically pertaining to competition laws, direct, in-direct taxes, financing laws, banking laws, electricity law, contractual laws, disinvestments, corporate laws, arbitrations, etc.

Further, it is also noteworthy to mention that during Advocate Varun's initial years of practice he has comprehensively been involved in vetting, drafting & negotiating IT and related contracts for some major players in the global market.

Advocate Varun enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Supreme Court Bar Association, Jabalpur Bar Association & the International Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D1222/ 2007
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB),
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Varun K Chopra

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Varun K Chopra Working in banking sector will the 498A FIR affect my job and career What to do if DDA claims our house as their land