Wife's sister recording of wife's affair for annulment of marriage

Sir I hv My wife's sisters recording that she's hving affair..is that recording enough for null and void case.... If I fail...bcoz I hv only recording Wat will be consequences... Plz tell

There are two ways to legally end a marriage - annulment and divorce. An annulment is a legal procedure which cancels a marriage between a man and a woman. Annulling a marriage is as though it is completely erased - legally, it declares that the marriage never technically existed and was never valid.

Is this affair after your marriage or before marriage.

Whether there was any concealment of some material facts affecting the marriage.

More details about your query would be required for a proper legal advise.

Without listening or understanding the events which led up to the confession in the recording, it is very difficult to comment on your query. However, if you are convinced that there is nothing which goes against you in the recording, you can use it and i am sure it would help you to get a declaration from Court that your marriage is null and void. Keep the original device intact though.