Wife's sister recording of wife's affair for annulment of marriage

Sir I hv My wife's sisters recording that she's hving affair..is that recording enough for null and void case.... If I fail...bcoz I hv only recording Wat will be consequences... Plz tell

Answers (2)

There are two ways to legally end a marriage - annulment and divorce. An annulment is a legal procedure which cancels a marriage between a man and a woman. Annulling a marriage is as though it is completely erased - legally, it declares that the marriage never technically existed and was never valid.

Is this affair after your marriage or before marriage.

Whether there was any concealment of some material facts affecting the marriage.

More details about your query would be required for a proper legal advise.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Without listening or understanding the events which led up to the confession in the recording, it is very difficult to comment on your query. However, if you are convinced that there is nothing which goes against you in the recording, you can use it and i am sure it would help you to get a declaration from Court that your marriage is null and void. Keep the original device intact though.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I need a divorce from my husband... He leaves me from past 1n half year... I'm living with my mom... He sent a non judicial papers it's mentio…

Read More

I feel my husband is cheating on me. I couldn't gather proof of his relationship. We used to have numerous quarrels. We have daughter of 15 years …

Read More

My wife is cheating with me. How do I proceed with the divorce? Her family is very influential and they will try to bring my family into lot of troubl…

Read More

My wife cheated on me and I caught her red-handed n called her parents immediately to see what she had done against me in the year 2013. We have been …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue