Wife wanted to get separated not coming back even after calling her

I am a Muslim prior to our marriage my wife wanted to stay separate but my father told her to stay with him in his house but my father told my wife that after one year of marriage I will buy a new house for my son u both go and stay there but due to financial instability we could not buy a new house after one year I got married in 2015 we at start of 2018 my father bought a new house but my wife is refusing to come back she is now demanding a house on my name and her as a nominee but my father told that since I am buying a flat it's my money it will be on my name but she is not willing to come back under the property on my father name we have tried every effort to call her back since 2016 she is at her mother house thy are not showing any sort of communication or negotiable terms they are demanding more and more what type of legal action can I take I have one son with her

Dear Sir,
First upon all you have to send a legal notice stating your stand in writing, depending on the legal notice file an application for restitution of congugal right, court will issue summons to your wife and you will get justice before the court.