Wife threat to do sucide regular or holding breat n falling floor argu

Me and my wife are married from 2016 April , in 1 year we fought alot and had meetings of our parents and relatives after that i learn my wife will wont change she will never feel anything she does is wrong its always mine and my family member mistake she doesnt like me going out with friends or meeting my relatives , if anything i do against her will she hold her breath and fall on floor to make her consious i have to apologise for the thing i haven't done , to her im alcholic because i enjoy with friends but till today in 4 years of marriage not one day she has saw me drunk or my behaviour drunk as im sober drinking person, now in arguments she threats me she will do something wrong to her than i explain all to her parents, i have told her numerous times if we not happy lets get mutual consent divorce which she dont agree to listen the subject when i take out the topic

Answers (3)

281 votes

If things have become so worse between you and your wife, you may take recourse to judicial forums. In India there are various statutes which protects women such as DV Act, IPC 498A, CAW cell, maintenance suit etc a wife may file against her husband. You can file a petition for seeking divorce by contesting it if she is not agree with you to mutual consent divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

339 votes

Hi, what do you want? You haven't asked any query specifically. From the facts what I can gather is that you are not happy with your marriage right now. Please be specific. Thanks. I am happy to help you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
227 votes

hello sir
You can file for divorce on ground of cruelty and further matter will be referred to mediation where you both can resolve your issues.
You can also file for mediation to resolve your disputes with the partner.
To advise you will be requiring more details.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles