Wife move to rented house with kids the same day after filing divorce

can a woman step out o her husbands home and live on rent with her kid after filing a divorce case on the same day?

She may live on rent with her kid after filing of Divorce application. It is her choice. You have to contest the case if you do not want divorce from your wife. there is no such restriction as you have asked.

Adv. Suneeta Shukla

No you can file for section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights quickly.
This would be a counter to the divorce application filed by your wife.

Feel free to approach me for any more queries. I can process the application before the Hon'ble Family Court soon.

Thank you

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli