Wife move to rented house with kids the same day after filing divorce

can a woman step out o her husbands home and live on rent with her kid after filing a divorce case on the same day?

Answers (2)

She may live on rent with her kid after filing of Divorce application. It is her choice. You have to contest the case if you do not want divorce from your wife. there is no such restriction as you have asked.

Adv. Suneeta Shukla

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No you can file for section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights quickly.
This would be a counter to the divorce application filed by your wife.

Feel free to approach me for any more queries. I can process the application before the Hon'ble Family Court soon.

Thank you

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I want to divorce my wife .she had filed a fasle case against me I women p s.which was closed after reaching a compromise but she did not obeyed that …

Read More

My frnd got married forced by girls parents.. without the knowledge of his parents.wat s the solution to come out of this prob v need a help…

Read More

Under hindu religion, can my advocate handle both the case. Since i am the petitioner for the divorce case and my ex hubby is the respondent. My adv…

Read More

Main apni patni ko divorce nahi dena chahata hu kyoki talak woh nahi chahati hai uski faimily aur hamari faimily k log chahate hai toh isme hame aisa …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue