Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wife left the house wants to bring her back she filed for divorce

I got married last year, we stayed together for 6 months after that I have small quarrel with my mother in law, we wife left with her, I tried to bring back but, she directly files a divorce petition after 6 months

Answers (1)

You can file restitution of conjugal right case against your wife to bring her back and in divorce petition she has to prove that allegations towards which she has filed divorce petition and then reason for.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I am married for twelve years two kids.my sister in law married my brother n then left him in 3 months to stay wid her colleague in Hyderabad. She lef…

Read More

I am Hindu Women & married in Delhi 6 years back. My Husband left Matrimonial home & start living on rented house alone & left me & my…

Read More

Hi, I am working in private sector and my monthly salery is 17 k. I get married in 2008 at arya smaj Mandir, My wife that time 12 th class pass after …

Read More

I've left the house on 21st mat,2017. got a divorce deed done on 22nd june,2017. Now I want to remarry and go abroad. Can i get married to somebod…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue