Wife is suffering borderline personality disorder

I am basically from Odisha, doing job in Gurgaon. We are having a 2 year old daughter. My wife is suffering in Borderline Personality Disorder from last 8 years, many time she abused me with no reason. She quarrelled in loud voice so that other will listen. Many times she misbehaved to my daughter also. Bit her also including me. Destroyed more than 5 mobile phones, 3 remotes by throwing it on ground. Sometimes behaved like mental patient. Also creating drama unnecessarily many times, your daughter fainted come soon. I am just fed up handling her, please help.

Hello you can take divorce or get your wife treated for the ailment. For divorce either you can file on the ground of cruelty towards you and daughter or if she has concealed the personality disorder at the time of marriage