Wife having extra marital affair what is the procedure for divorce

Wife having extra marital affair. What is the procedure to get divorce? 

Answers (3)

66 votes

If your wife agrees for Mutual Consent Divorce and if you are OK with Mutual Consent Divorce, both of you can file joint petition for Divorce by Mutual Consent in the Court. If one of you are not ready for mutual consent divorce than if you have proofs(evidence) to prove extra marital affair of your wife file petition for divorce on ground of Adultery. You can also simultaneously file a criminal case for Adultery. For further consulting you can contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

260 votes

you may file divorce but mind it well adultery needs strong evidence. so you may file divorce as well as a police complaint against her in writing top the local police and keep the acknowledgment so that it will help you in the proceeding of divorce.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
310 votes

Dear client u can file divorce on the ground of adultery. To file divorce on the ground of adultery u have to collect solid proofs. First collect proofs like her mobile detail photos and videos. U can also take help of private detective to collect the proofs. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles