Wife having a job claim maintenance from husband

At present I'm not working and from last 4 months I leave my in laws house because of mental torture and not satisfying even basic wants like food also if I start my job than can I claim my maintenance from my husband (Hindu)

Yes you can claim maintenance from your husband. You will get maintenance but if you are doing a job at present then the order of maintenance will be depends upon the salary of yours and salary of your husband.

1. You will have to file a petition for divorce. Then you can claim maintenance;
2. You can always claim maintenance from your husband even if you resume work. There are many precedents in women's favour.
3. You will need a local lawyer to help you with divorce proceedings etc.