Wife filed a false 307 case against me

Hi i am jaspreet who married in jan2015.i have one baby boy who born in jan2016.In april2016 she filed cases against me dowry/domestic violence/maintainece etc. I am giving her 5000rs every month from last one year as a maintainace after court order. Now 24th july 2018 she raised FIR against me 307. I was in hotel party on that time and i am available on cctv. But police not ready to accept this. They are not collecting proof which is on my favour. I am not arrested yet applying for anticipatry bail but its declined twice. What should i do in order to proof myself as innocent. Police against me and my wife asking 25 lakh to remove all this otherwise she will keep continue to doing this. I am not rich and but yes i am innocent. 

Dear Client

At this stage it appears she has filed maintenance and 498A cases against you. After reading your case papers I would advice you better on bail, but it is not that difficult to obtain Anticipatory bail in 498A cases if no serious allegations are made against you. Feel free to call and consult or fix a meeting for a detailed discussion.

HI,
Do you have any proof that she is asking for Rs. 25 lakh, if you have such evidence than appeal in high court, with all documentary evidence and material witness, if possible collect video footage also, you will get relief in such case only from high court so don't be late.
Thanks & Regards
Suman Kumar Singh
Advocate

First of all apply for anticipatory bail so that police can’t take action against u.. at evidence level u can give application in court to call CDR (call detail records) from service provider and do ask the party venue owner for cctv footage.. these are going to be vital evidences.

Hello jaspreet hru.
I have read ur issue.its very painful when our own body part pinch us.in this matter you have been trapped by you in-laws and ur wife or in other words I can say u have been played a fraud of emotional black mail.these people are using u as a ATM to cash there frauds. I think in this matter u should immediately file a criminal conspiracy case against ur wife and your in-laws so ur able to protect itself and prove ur innocence.in the eyes of laws.

You will have to get in touch with an advocate ASAP. Only he/she will be able to bail you out. Including getting evidence in your favour from the hotel's CCTV camera and helping you in settling/fighting the case.