Wife claiming father in law's property divorce from husband

My wife with my 2 year son is living in her native place from last 6+ months. We tried full of efforts from every angle but she don't want to come back and want to get divorce as well as demanding property or 20 Lakh Rs on behalf of local panchayat. My earning is very less 10000 per month. Actually she has full eyes on my father property, my father is yet alive and there is no property dedicated to me as well as my younger brother. Is she authorised to get property or 20lakh by name of divorce.??? She also has gone with gold ornaments of 5 Lakh while going back to home, my in-law is also not accepting that she has gold. What type of claim she can do or what type of penalty I have to bear for worst case. Please help me.

Divorce is a long process and if your wife threat u than u can file fir in police station but first u collect all evidence or recoding etc than u can give legal notice also and u have file case sec 9 hma