Wife asking for divorce found out about extramarital affair

I am a class A government officer. After two years of marriage my wife has found my extra marital affair and i admit my fault for that, but her behaviour with me and my family was never good. Now since six months she is at her father's home and asking for divorce and money for sattelment what can be the consequences??

As per your query,

If you too wish to get a divorce, both can file a mutual consent divorce petition and settle the terms between your self. If you dont want to divorce her and continue your marital life, you need to file a petition for restitution for conjugal rights and ask your wife to come and reside with you.

Regards

Hi I have read ur question....Now if u r wife found ur marital affair then she can demand for divorce and here u admit ur fault. she can filed divorce petition against u but what is ur decision u will give divorce her or not ?? And other thing is that she can demand money from u as maintenance......So many query here....I will call u for additional information.....