×

Wife asking for divorce but husband not interested

Hi, my marriage was occurred on aug2017 .we had a couple of issues among our selves. Once it was excited to our both parents at that time they parents shown my anger and make me culprit .after one month again she had a issues with me and threatening me that she will give divorce.over phone when I went to my home town due to vacation on 26th Jan'18.she said and cut the call.later I informed the same with their parents again and said that she keep on threatening like and informed 2nd time too but after 2nd time we are not getting any response from their side. Reasons :1.she is saying I'm not spending time with her.2.im not eating what they like.3.im not accepting guilty which I'm not done any wrong. so I changed my company last dec'17, came to hyderabad.after that I stayed in that flat of their parents which has taken long back to her.can suggest me what to do.im not staying in that home what they given with out her.her complaints are I'm using phone much in home and not spending time.

HI,
As you are married and it is not more then 7 months this things arises till you both are able to adjust to each other. Could please try to sit and talk and try to settle the issue with each other . Divorce on the phone is not possible and it can be sought only in the court by filing a case and that to their shall be a reason to either of the party as to why do you need a divorce.Call us through the website to assist you further.

Within one year of marriage one cannot file petition for divorce. However there are exceptions. The marriage must be void as the marriage is performed againt will or wither of the couple is suffering from sexual incompetancy etc

Advocate Preeti Joshi

first try to conduct mediation before both family members or friends and try to compromise, explain your work nature or you will try to spend time with your family and also both of you attend family counseling center if you need legal guidance cont advocate