Wife asking for divorce but husband not interested

Hi, my marriage was occurred on aug2017 .we had a couple of issues among our selves. Once it was excited to our both parents at that time they parents shown my anger and make me culprit .after one month again she had a issues with me and threatening me that she will give divorce.over phone when I went to my home town due to vacation on 26th Jan'18.she said and cut the call.later I informed the same with their parents again and said that she keep on threatening like and informed 2nd time too but after 2nd time we are not getting any response from their side. Reasons :1.she is saying I'm not spending time with her.2.im not eating what they like.3.im not accepting guilty which I'm not done any wrong. so I changed my company last dec'17, came to hyderabad.after that I stayed in that flat of their parents which has taken long back to her.can suggest me what to do.im not staying in that home what they given with out her.her complaints are I'm using phone much in home and not spending time.

Answers (3)

As you are married and it is not more then 7 months this things arises till you both are able to adjust to each other. Could please try to sit and talk and try to settle the issue with each other . Divorce on the phone is not possible and it can be sought only in the court by filing a case and that to their shall be a reason to either of the party as to why do you need a divorce.Call us through the website to assist you further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Within one year of marriage one cannot file petition for divorce. However there are exceptions. The marriage must be void as the marriage is performed againt will or wither of the couple is suffering from sexual incompetancy etc

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

first try to conduct mediation before both family members or friends and try to compromise, explain your work nature or you will try to spend time with your family and also both of you attend family counseling center if you need legal guidance cont advocate

Related Articles

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Dear. I am a Hindu and got my daughter married in AP. Due to harassment she filed for divorce in Vijayawada court to expedite matter. She stays in Pun…

Read More

My husband deserted me and my daughter (who is now 18yrs) in year 2007 (by writing a letter), after taking loans from various banks. In last 7 years …

Read More

Hi I am looking to get a divorce from a marriage which lasted 15 days only . This has been going on for 6-7 years now . The wife is demanding money to…

Read More

How much time taken in divorce if both are living separate frim last 2.5 years and wife want divorce .So what is the way to take divorce now .…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue