Wife abusing and torturing mentally since many years, need divorce

I am government employees. Meri Shadi ko 9 year ho gaye hain meri wife Mai aur mujhe Mai bahut tez jhagde hote hain. Woh koi baat maanti nahi hai aur din bar bs jhagde Na respect deti hai. Bar bar chhidne ki dhamki Dena. Jail bhejne ki dhamki Dena battamizi se baat Karna. Mai ab pareshan ho chuka hu. Mai ab ussey divorce chahata hu. Agr aisa nahi hua to Mai socied kar lunga.plz help me plz sir plz

Answers (3)

250 votes

Dear friend, jaise ki aap ne batha hai ki app ki shadi ko 9 sal ho gaya hai . kya app dono ne kabhi koi police complaint ki hai kya. kya app dono ke bich kabhi medatation hua hai. app dono ke family ke logo ne samasya ka samadhan niklane ke kkoshish ki hai.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

109 votes

aap suicide mat kariye isse solution nahi nikalta .pahele aap apni wife se kaho ki vo esa kyu karti hai? aur vo kya chahati hai? kya vo aapke saath rahena chahati hai ya nahi? yadi apko usse satisfactory answer nahi mile, tab aap divorce ki petition file karne ke baare me soch sakte hai. aap cruelty ke grounds par divorce le sakte hai. pls jaldbaazi me koi step mat lena. mai aapki har sambhav help karoonga. aap mujhse contact kar sakte hai. thankyou and takecare. har solution ka hal hota hai is duniya me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
152 votes

Don't get frustrated, life is all about ups and downs, for every problem there is solution, this why law is made ,As per your query it's seem there is problem of compatibility and may be some other issues ,law has reformed a lot and it's not possible to trap any innocent recently apex court had pronounced one landmark judgement in which erring wife was penalised for her harsh behaviour and divorce was granted ,please sent your details ,It's sure you will get relief!

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles