One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhansi - Advocate Prashant Narayan Jha

Advocate Prashant Narayan Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Collectorate Court, Jhansi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Narayan Jha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prashant Narayan Jha's office is in Collectorate Court, Jhansi.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Jhansi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jhansi

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Narayan Jha What is the punishment in SC/ST act for fighting with a person Possible actions to gain legal independence from family