Continue to LawRato.com with Google


When shall we quash the FIR to make it a Mutual Divorce

me and my in-laws finalized the money which we will pay them under mutual understanding procedure. now we came to know that they have placed an FIR before they started talking to us on the money matter. They are ready to Quash FIR but my point is 1. when i need to ask them to Quash (before we sign the initiate the mutual corcern papers or 2. mentioning the quash point in the mutual concern document and making them to sign and during the process of getting divorce, they can quash it or 3. once we get divorce under mutual, then automatically the FIR will be quashed ? Please suggest me on this.

Answers (1)

Hello. You give a proper details
Which section made out in FIR?
What are misunderstanding between both?

Which place pending in your case?
Who file a case in first time?
Your contact an Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

We been staying separately now for 2 and a half yrs want to file for mutual divorce I'm not asking for any alimony never married in the church onl…

Read More

Hello, I m 32 year old female married to 34 year old male 2 months ago. We want to initiate divorcee with mutual consent. Reason, my husband has a fem…

Read More

My friend got married on 01/05/2016 and after 4months of marriage the girl said she is not compatible and want a divorce. He tried to convince her but…

Read More

My wife wrote in a white paper that she wants mutual divorce and going to paternal home with her father in her own accord forever. She fil me my mothe…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue