What will be my share in property of my husband after divorce

I am Hindu 50 yrs age My husband abuses and physical violence, wants me to leave his home. Because by father did not give anything from his property mentioned in his will, now father has died. took consultation. No results Can things be sort out by making him a lesson If I get divorce . What is my share in his House.

You only have a claim of maintenance against your husband or his properties. File a complaint under Domestic Violance Act, and similar complaints in womens cell and local police station. Claim maintenance under section 125 Cr. P.C. et al.

Madam your query is very unspecific... it doesn’t calrify what relief you are seeking for.... there are numerous legal recourse for wife for the maintenance, household expenses even then residence.... please raise specific issues so that we can help you ...