What will be my share in property of my husband after divorce

I am Hindu 50 yrs age My husband abuses and physical violence, wants me to leave his home. Because by father did not give anything from his property mentioned in his will, now father has died. took consultation. No results Can things be sort out by making him a lesson If I get divorce . What is my share in his House.

Answers (2)

189 votes

You only have a claim of maintenance against your husband or his properties. File a complaint under Domestic Violance Act, and similar complaints in womens cell and local police station. Claim maintenance under section 125 Cr. P.C. et al.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

274 votes

Madam your query is very unspecific... it doesn’t calrify what relief you are seeking for.... there are numerous legal recourse for wife for the maintenance, household expenses even then residence.... please raise specific issues so that we can help you ...

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles