What to do my wife is not ready to give me divorce and harasses me

my wife was not give me divorce and we are not in physical relationship from last 5 year but our marriage is love marriage and and she still threating me from last 5 year and right now she come at my hometown and still give us threaten for domestic vilence and i cant uderstand what can i do and how can i take divorce from her it was big mistake i marry her but bcoz of love marriage and society i am not taking before a step for divorce plz suggest if she file domestic vilence complaint against me and my family then what i need to do and right now my lower was not support me bcoz i give him fee for mutual understanding and right now the case is for fight so i cant understand what to do and i want to make suicide bcoz of her and she create seen in front of my family so still my family support her bcoz she give them threaten and said i will file domestic vilence complaint and she still stay at my home and i cant do anything plz suggest me what i do i need help otherwise i will make suicid

Answers (4)

115 votes


In this case you can proceed to file divorce proceedings before family court.

You have strong case of harassment by wife by which you may obtain divorce

Kindly contact with detailed facts so that we can advice you better

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

You give first understanding to your wife that you both performed love marriage so solve their matter amicably otherwise,
You can file complaint against your wife with the police station and further your mother have right to file domestic violence against your wife.
For more details contact me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
162 votes

File a complaint with the police about her threats and harassment. Stop threatening about committing suicide and seek counselling if in depression. Meet another advocate and discuss in detail so that you can file a contested divorce petition in Court at the earliest.You can seek legal aid help if your income is below the prescribed limit.

114 votes

Plz filed one NC in nearest police station against your wife that she threatening to you and commiting sucide and involved you and prents in police case . .. after that You filed Divorce against her on the cruelty ground .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles