What to do if wife has left the house and never took care of me

I am hindu. My sick old 79 year old father lives with us. My wife since 2015 staying away from me intermitantly and now for last 6 months with no sexual relations in same house. She lives with our two daughters and has separated me and my sick old father. I was sick for one month and she didn't take any care of me. She takes no care of my sick old father.What options do I have?

Under such circumstances you need to file a divorce petition on the ground of mental cruelty. Denying sexual relationship to husband is a mental cruelty, secondly separating husband and his father in a same house is a mental cruelty. Thirdly Ignoring and not taking care of husband when he is ill is also a mental cruelty. I am sure if these three facts are proved then you will get decree of divorce from the court. Further I must tell you that if wife forces her husband to leave his parents and to live separately with her is also a ground for divorce as held by Supreme Court recently.

Hello
Sir in this case you can file divorce petition in court and seek divorce from court , you can also file domestic violence complaint against her and if you want to live with her then you can go for restitution of conjugal rights. You can also file case for seeking custody of your daughters.
Thanx

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Hello! Firstly you have to tell me weather you want to live with her,is there any chance of reconciliation or you want to divorce her. You have both the options. Write me your position so that i can give you right opinion.