One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Nonu Khera

Advocate Nonu Khera

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJ&K High Court, Jammu
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nonu Khera completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nonu enrolled with the Bar Council of Jammu & Kashmir in 2009. He is a member of the Jammu & Kashmir Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/212/2009
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court
  • National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nonu Khera. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nonu Khera

Q: Girl's family threaten to file false dowry case if I cancel engagement

i got engaged in march 2018, in starting girl is good but after sometime i find difficult to adjust myself with girl. then i decided to cancel the engagement . but now her family is threatening us for dowry demands . they are saying wrong things about us to public to defame us .what can we do now?????????????

Advocate Nonu Khera answered
what you are required to do is to serve a legal notice to the family of the girl through an advocate and call upon them not to harass you, defame you and to pressurize you for marriage and also to convey them that you will also take recourse to proper forum of law if the same continues.

Q: Threatenings by person who lent money

Dear Sir My husband's friend gave money to my husband's another friend in the name of Govt. Job now the person who took the money ran away, and the person who gave money is harassing my husband that he was his known so he will took money from my husband by hook or by crook , he also told our neighbors in our absence that he will come with some group of peoples at our home, now he continuously harassing my husband , he submitted 60k in person's bank a/c and 40,000 gave cash to my husband to handover it to him. Kindly tell me what to do?

Advocate Nonu Khera answered
under such circumstances, your husband needs to file a complaint against the person who is harassing him. The complaint can be filed against him for threatening and defaming you and your husband. Remember not to admit that your husband had accepted Rs. 40,000/- cash from that person.

Q: Complaint for making false NOC affidavit

Dear Sir, My father died in year 1998. We have 3 brothers, 1 sister & Mother. Father had 600 Shares of JK Bank, which have demated 1 Brother in his name in year 2007. I was unever about that, when I came to know regarding the matter, I contacted Jk Bank through mail in year 2014, because I was out of country. In year 2017 I approach Jk Bank they deny to do anything, they said your brother have produce Affidavit of No Objection Certificate ‘NOC’ from us, to demate them in his name. Now how we can recover our share from 600 Shares, also devedent money from several years. And also as per mutual understanding he told I will transfer them 200 Shares in each brother. But he couldn’t do the same till now.Can we file FIR for fraud making NOC Affidavit. Thank you

Advocate Nonu Khera answered
yes you can register FIR against your brother for committing forgery and cheating. If police refuse to take any action then you can approach the court to seek directions under 156(3) Cr.P.C for registration of FIR against your brother. Further you can also file a civil suit for the recovery of your own share.

Q: What to do if wife has left the house and never took care of me

I am hindu. My sick old 79 year old father lives with us. My wife since 2015 staying away from me intermitantly and now for last 6 months with no sexual relations in same house. She lives with our two daughters and has separated me and my sick old father. I was sick for one month and she didn't take any care of me. She takes no care of my sick old father.What options do I have?

Advocate Nonu Khera answered
Under such circumstances you need to file a divorce petition on the ground of mental cruelty. Denying sexual relationship to husband is a mental cruelty, secondly separating husband and his father in a same house is a mental cruelty. Thirdly Ignoring and not taking care of husband when he is ill is also a mental cruelty. I am sure if these three facts are proved then you will get decree of divorce from the court. Further I must tell you that if wife forces her husband to leave his parents and to live separately with her is also a ground for divorce as held by Supreme Court recently.

Q: Procedure to take bail in false 376 case

My brother has affairs with a girl Now she has filed an FIR 376 on him.Now he is in Jail. How he will b bail out.

Advocate Nonu Khera answered
A bail application has to be filed. There are some judgements wherein bail has been granted in some rape cases where the girl was having affair with the accused. Such judgements are required to be quoted before the court. The facts w.r.t the affair are also required to be highlighted before the court. I have dealt similar cases.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nonu Khera

Can Advocate Nonu Khera represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nonu Khera can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nonu Khera?

When you meet with Advocate Nonu Khera for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nonu Khera?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nonu Khera, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nonu Khera?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nonu Khera, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nonu Khera?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nonu Khera regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nonu Khera?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nonu Khera can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.