What to do if my case of divorce is pending and an application of RCR

I am a hindu. My divorce case is 13 years old and few questions has been asked in the PW1 cross and posted for continuation of cross. In the meanwhile the wife has filed Restitution of conjugal rights(RCR). My question is that if I get divorce in my petition will the pending RCR will become infructuous? Please reply me.

When your Wife has filed a RCR , she would obviously bring it forward before the respective court where your HmOP lies, as she is a contesting party in HMOP as well
So expect further more delay in your HMOP proceedings . All the best

Hi sir madam.
It's very long pending case sir she file rcr mean this petition also came to same to your divorce because the judge will order to same time

Did your wife file RCR recently? What is the stage of the RCR case? Is the RCR pending in the same court? Usually the trial in both the cases are done as joint trial. If you get divorce the Judge will consider the same and the RCR petition will be dismissed on merits. The Judge will take the evidence and proof given by you in your Divorce Petition and apply the same in RCR Case. If you need any further assistance/advice kindly contact me.