What sort of evidence is required to prove adultery for Divorce

I am filing for a divorce case against my husband. He had extra-marital affairs. In terms of evidence, I do have some chat transcripts from his phone. Is it possible to retrieve his last 2 years phone call list (dialed / received) from somewhere? Do I need an approval from a judge / lawyer / police for this? Or can you advise who can I contact to help retrieve the call list? Many thanks

Answers (2)

265 votes

Hi... to prove adultery first you have to collect strong evidence against him and it includes photos or any electronic records and to get the cal details of your husband you have to file necessary application before the court.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

324 votes

Hi you procceed to file tour petition for divorce and once you file a case for divorce on the ground of your husbands extra marital affaire you can make application in the court
to summon the call details of your husband and his mistress. This should be the easy and proper method for you to adopt.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles