What sort of evidence is required to prove adultery for Divorce

I am filing for a divorce case against my husband. He had extra-marital affairs. In terms of evidence, I do have some chat transcripts from his phone. Is it possible to retrieve his last 2 years phone call list (dialed / received) from somewhere? Do I need an approval from a judge / lawyer / police for this? Or can you advise who can I contact to help retrieve the call list? Many thanks

Hi you procceed to file tour petition for divorce and once you file a case for divorce on the ground of your husbands extra marital affaire you can make application in the court
to summon the call details of your husband and his mistress. This should be the easy and proper method for you to adopt.

Hi... to prove adultery first you have to collect strong evidence against him and it includes photos or any electronic records and to get the cal details of your husband you have to file necessary application before the court.
Thank you