What is the time taken to settle an annulment case

20-Apr-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I have submitted all evidences against null n void case filled by me. Now the girl has submitted objection against evidences submitted. The gal and her family cheated by not disclosing her 1st marriage from which she has not taken divorce at the time of my marriage and not revealed the fact at the time of my marriage, the null and void case is running in Blr and I am in delhi currently, what should I do so that the null and void decision come quickly?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
518 votes
The court process does take a long time. You can only take steps to strengthen your case by having substantial evidence.
However, one thing that you can do is try to reach a settlement with the opposite party whereby you can part ways peacefully on mutually agreed terms and conditions. It can save a lot of time.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
896 votes
As you told, she had not taken divorce from her earlier husband before marring you, then the whole marriage will become null and void as per Hindu Laws. Another thing that no one can filed objection to the evidence. I hope she filed the objection against your petition.

No. If you place a relevant materiel to show that you wife had not taken any divorce from earlier husband, then that materiel will stands your case that more fully you had filed the case seeking that that your marriage is null and void.

Please proceed. Nothing to worry. Court will pass order on materiel evidence placed by you.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."