What is the right of a hindu daughter in inherited property

I am  26 year old female belongs to ST community in Rajasthan. I was married in 2010 in ST community. I have a 4 year old daughter. My husband wants divorce but I am not agree for it. I have certain queries as follows: 1. If he divorced me, can my daughter or me get share in his inherited property? My husband and my father in law have no self acquired property but inherited land. 2.Please give your valuable advice as what to do in these adverse circumstances. Thanking you.

Yes your daughter is in your guardianship and she have right in inherited land.............................................................................................................................

your daughter have by birth right in inherited land, but what is your husband work if he is doing service you can file all of your women right case in the such and such competent court in your near by jurisdiction area, ect. women domestic violence case and plea in this you can say I am live in husband and father in law house and monthly elimination expenses, and other case 498A ipc,