What is the procedure to get a marriage cancelled after 1.5 months

My friend (girl) had married her about 1.5 months ago, she also told the house without informing her and did not receive any documents at her house. She refused to send the papers to the house. Now the boy is refusing to get married and says that the marriage has been canceled and both the witnesses were also going to know the boy from the side of him and all the papers of the girl are also with the boy who is not returning. So what should the girl do now is it possible that marriage will be canceled by cancellation of one? If this is possible then it is fine for the friend And the biggest thing so far he did not tell this to his house. Friend does not have any proof or document, so if she gets married, how can he get a document from his marriage and what should he do at this time?Is this marriage valid because both of them have just registered marriage or not the marriage?If she does the marriage cancellation, then she will be divorced?

Answers (1)

185 votes

Is your friend interested in dissolving the relationship with her husband and is her husband also ready for the same? There are certain more things which you need to clarify as the same is not clear from the query that you have posted. Please share the complete details and the remedy you are looking for.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles