What is the procedure for a contested divorce?

Sir, I am suffering from Bipolar Disorder and due to this I am unable to do any job. Therefore my wife have leaved me before last three years. We have spend almost 12 years of marriage life together also. Now she is not agree to stay with me (since last 4 years) and she is not agree to give me divorce also. Sir I want to give her divorce. Please help me, What to do?

You can file a case on the ground of cruelty and desertion in the Family Court of your local jurisdiction. She would have to come to the Court to content the case. If she does not appear, the case may proceed without her ex-parte. Contact a ood family lawyer with all the facts of your case.

U can file divorce petition on the basis of desertion bcoz ir wife leave u 4 year ago and there is no relationship between u and ur wife from more than last 3 years which is solely a ground for divorce, go ahed and file divorce petition against her