What if husband is taking escort and call girl service, not giving

19-Sep-2023 (In Divorce Law)
I am married (10 yrs) with two kids a daughter and son. He is living in another City for company project. From last six months I have seen he searched for escort and call girl service on internet also visited website in his mobile. I took screenshot of them . I also track his mobile in red light area. Now he denied all that and said that he was serched only. But I can't trust him because he is cheating me. He doesn't share his bank stmt and his expenses. He is abusing me verbally and emotionally. Using bad words he harassing me and my family everytime. Not giving enough money for our needs.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
726 votes
You can file application under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act in the court. In that application you can claim maintenance from your husband. And also protection from abuse and also get compensation and seprate house accomodation.

Answer #2
838 votes
Well, so what you want to do? Wanna get separated by either filing for a Divorce or Judicial Separation and wanna parallely apply for Maintenance? These things you can apply for if you want to take a stand against your Husband.
Answer #3
849 votes
take divorce from him by reserving your right of alimony as you said he was visiting the red light area then it is dangerous for yourself as if he contacted with any veneral disease like HIV. so you have to be very careful. even if you take divorce you will get maintenance as per law.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."