What can i do if my husband and in laws are harassing me physically

My Husband Is Torcher Fr Money. He Is Alcoholic and physicality and mentally harrasment.my lows also torcher me.what to do.?

If in-laws harras you for money file dowry harrasment case 498Aand also file Domestic Violence complaint t by approaching a protection officer ,file complaint of domestic violence if you are harrased and assulted .

Since you are subjected to harassment of physical and mental torture by your husband and in- laws, you can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty from your husband and also claim for maintenance, accommodation and lump sum amount for your survival.

Ma'am
You should file an FIR at the nearest police station to stop the abuse and money demands. Further according to what you want to do about your marriage you can consider filing releifs under Domestic Violence Act or Divorce.