What can i do if my husband and in laws are harassing me physically

My Husband Is Torcher Fr Money. He Is Alcoholic and physicality and mentally harrasment.my lows also torcher me.what to do.?

Answers (3)

297 votes

If in-laws harras you for money file dowry harrasment case 498Aand also file Domestic Violence complaint t by approaching a protection officer ,file complaint of domestic violence if you are harrased and assulted .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

147 votes


Since you are subjected to harassment of physical and mental torture by your husband and in- laws, you can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty from your husband and also claim for maintenance, accommodation and lump sum amount for your survival.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
274 votes

You should file an FIR at the nearest police station to stop the abuse and money demands. Further according to what you want to do about your marriage you can consider filing releifs under Domestic Violence Act or Divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles