What can be done if opponent's lawyer is delaying a divorce case

After 10 years of married life my wife started relationship with a guy and same has been caught in hand on 05.11.2015 in my house while the other guy trying to escape. Case is on still now but it seems both lawyers are trying to linger the case and spouse lawyer is just taking a new date and spouse family not showing any interest to sit and mutually settle for divorce. In this case can i file no fault divorce or any better suggestion for getting rid off. We are separated with no communication from 05.11.2015 to till date.

Change your lawyer and such proceedings do take time. You can file an appeal for speedy trial and submit the order before the court and seek for disposal. You can even go for mutual by informing the judge to convert it

What do you want?? You want divorce or mutual settlement? If you want divorce, you can change your Advocate anytime if you want. If you want mutual settlement, file a petition before the Learned Court for ADR i.e. Alternative Dispute Resolution by way of Mediation or you can directly talk to the judge and tell him to mutually settle the dispute if your wife wants so.

If both husband and wife agreed for divorce then file a joint petition for divorce by mutual consent otherwise you can file a contested divorce and without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.