What are the chances of winning annulment in divorce proceedings

My Husband went overseas after 13 days of marriage and never returned back to india. he did not get our marriage registered (Hindu marriage). I filed for annulment of marriage after 6 months of my marriage. He turned up at the court saying he wants mediation. During mediation, he refused to accept annulment of my marriage and wanted mutual divorce without compensating me for the mental torture him and his parents put me through.I want to know my chances of winning the annulment case as i hardly stayed with him for a week. He had also got engaged to another girl in 2012 about which he hid the facts. his previous engagement broke because his mother demanded dowry from the girl and he stopped responding to her once she refused to pay.

100 percent success chances, if you follow the guidelines of your advocate. Every you have to move on the advise of your advocate. Engage a brilliant advocate and avail his services. There are hundred percent chances of winning, no need to bother. For any further advise please call me in person.

inform your advocate, who is presnting your case that your had also got engaged to another girl in 2012 about which he hid the facts. his previous engagement broke because his mother demanded dowry from the girl and he stopped responding to her once she refused to pay. Good chances to get annul your marriage. Please refer as to what is the minimum period prescribed under law to present the petition. Good Luck.

1.he refused to accept annulment of my marriage and wanted mutual divorce without compensating me.
ANS: mutual or any type of divorce court will never accept without divorce.
2.his previous engagement broke because his mother demanded dowry from the girl and he stopped responding to her once she refused to pay.- get this document help you

You are legally wedded wife and u have right so u have filed for annulment so u will gett it enforce case for early ao rhat u claim maintenance and domestic violence so file it and harass ur husband y filing case against all family members so u get it