What action can be taken for if husband abandons wife

Daughter married in april 2014 at Kanpur. Boy parents & myself live in Kanpur. Boy works at Mumbai. And has abondoned my daughter since Nov 2015. Want to file pre litigation at Delhi court. Both Hindu families..

You can file pre Litigation mediation in Delhi high court
If it fails you can go ahead file
Complaint for domestic violence maintainance cruelty
Etc
However we shall first try to reconcile both husband and wife
For any further query please feel free to revert back
Will be happy to assist and help you
Regards

There are two remedies regarding the same firstly divorce on the basis of cruelty and dessertion.Secondly if you want them to resettle then you can go ahead and file RCR as well that is restitution of conjugal Rights.Therefore your daughter can seek other remedies as well like maintainence and DV act as well choice is yours thanks.

We can discuss the issue further as I specialise in matrimonial laws and can guide you on this. I would be requiring the specific details to guide you on this issue as you have mentioned very little with respect to ghe case.

Dear Client you are hereby advised to file for the divorce petition in Kanpur where the marriage took place and where the wife is residing. You are further advised to share your interest as to why you want to file pre litigation at Delhi Courts?

For initiating proceedings in delhi first of all u need a resident proof in delhi and after that cause if action for initiation of legal litigation needs to show in delhi then only you can file a complaint in delhi